Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cross Tattoo Ideas

Cross Tattoo Ideas
Cross Tattoo Ideas - Cross tattoo pictures
Cross Tattoo Ideas
Praying Hands Cross tattoo design, Tribal Cross tattoo, Humming bird cross tattoo design, Cross tattoo with wings, Religious Tattoo designs.

FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

"For someone who likes tattoos, the most precious thing is bare skin." Cher


The perfect tattoo... the one I believe we are all struggling toward... is the one that turned the jackass into a zebra. Cliff Raven

My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist.
~Johnny Depp


Tattooing is often a magical rite in the more traditional cultures, and the tattooist is respected as a priest or shaman."
~Michelle Delio, Tattoo: The Exotic Art of Skin Decoration, p. 73

People have asked me, what about your tattoos when you're ninety? Why would it bother me then? I would still want to get tattooed even when I'm a grandmother.
~Nicole Miller, noted fashion designer

0 comments:

Post a Comment