Friday, June 1, 2012

FRENCH MAGAZINE MISSPELLED ME ON UGLY GIRL

FRENCH FASHION MAGAZINE "JALOUSE" Said it came from 26 year old actress during an interview this month issue.Megan Fox was quoted as saying, "I live well with my image, I cannot complain, I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl.But say it really no she give message to mag and write her Facebook wall they quoted mistake due to translation error occurred
megan fox jalouse magazine

Before this starts to circulate and spin into something else I want to address a "quote" that has started to run from an interview I did with a French magazine called Jalouse.The quote reads "i wouldn't trade my place with an unattractive girl"Sigh.The actual comment, the context and it's intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here.I gave this interview in English obviously, it was then translated to French and now back into English.I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating.
SOURCE VIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment