Sunday, June 3, 2012

STEVE JOBS DREAM I CAR CONCEPT


Early world are go up with simple gadget and simple technology  not much amazed and no wonder about the past technology everything are simple .After the year passed a man with tons of idea to make world to turn back called Apple  co-founder late  "STEVE JOBS" he changed the entire world with future technology termed  
I PHONES,I TUNES,I POD and his last desire is on  "I CAR'".Because he not interest in present car technology he need more technology to amaze.But unfortunately  before his I CAR concept he passed away due to pancreatic cancer.APPLE  BOARD SAID:J. Crew CEO and Apple board member Mickey Drexler offers an insider's perspective on Steve Jobs's vision: "Steve's dream before he died was to design an i car

CONCEPT I CAR BY LIVIU TUDORAN:






0 comments:

Post a Comment