|Nubar Cozumel Coral, Barry M Coral, L'Oreal Coral Starfish , Essie Braziliant|
- So sunny today - so coral was an obvious choice
- 2 coats per nail for a fair test
- Nubar is cloudy/jelly/milky/muted - love it, my favourite
- Barry M - highly pigmented, safe, darkish (but seems to have got pinged...)
- L'Oreal - orange with gold shimmer
- Essie - shows a definite pink shimmer in the bottle which you don't see on the nail unless you hurt your eyes squinting!
I long to get RBL Starfish Patrick. Mainly for the name!